Who we are
Rural Business Support’s Small Business Financial Counselling program assists eligible small business owners that have been impacted by drought and bushfire. The program is modelled on the successful Rural Financial Counselling Service (RFCS), which has been supporting farmers and rural-related businesses for more than 30 years.
The SBFC program is the result of additional funding received from the Australian Government and the Government of South Australia for RBS to extend its services to other small businesses beyond the farm gate.
Our Small Business Financial Counsellors live and work in those areas that have been affected by drought or bushfire ñ so they understand firsthand the complex challenges that small businesses are facing.
We can provide support with:
- Considering different options to manage financial issues
- Developing budgets and cash flows
- Negotiating with creditors
- Accessing dispute resolution services
- Connecting with broader professional advice and support
- Applying for government and community grants, programs or schemes
For further information about the Small Business Financial Counselling program please call us on 1800 836 211 to discuss eligibility and to arrange an appointment.
Download more information: