Business Coaching and Mentoring Support Now Available to all SA Growers
AUSVEG SA in partnership with Rural Business Support (RBS) are delivering year two of our Growing Profitability Program to vegetable growers in South Australia. This program is fully funded by the Australian Government as part of its Future Drought Fund Program, supported in South Australia by PIRSA.
As part of this program independent Business Coaches are available to work with vegetable producers throughout the state on issues such as:
• Identifying key issues impacting individual businesses and management planning to address them
• Financial modelling, production cost assessment and other areas like cash flow management
• Development and implementation of business strategy
• Advice and assistance in working with banks and financial institutions to present business cases for growth
• Assessment of current practices in line with industry standards and benchmarks.
This is an opportunity for interested growers to work one-on-one with experienced business coaches who have worked extensively in agriculture throughout the state. Initial participation in this program is also at no cost to the grower.
The RBS Business Coaches are here to work with interested growers and have a wide array of experience to work with growers in their business.
Places are limited for this program in year two, so interested growers are encouraged to contact AUSVEG SA or the RBS staff direct below for further information.
Peta Coughlin – AUSVEG SA Industry Program Manager
M:0409 029 745 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RBS Business Coaches
Austin Reid – M:0418 821 788
Trevor Linke – M:0419 589 917
Darren Longbottom – M:0417 206 987