Assisting SA pork farming families with free, independent and confidential support
Are you feeling unsure about the future of your business? Is this uncertainty impacting on your family life and wellbeing? Rural Business Support can support you.
Through the free Rural Financial Counselling Service we can help you with:
- Dealing with banks and lenders
- Business analysis including long term cash flow and viability
- Accessing wellbeing support
- Identifying government assistance eligibility
- Preparing household support and concessional loan applications
- Preparing for succession planning
- Referrals to a range of professional service providers
Appointments can be arranged at one of our offices, or at your property – at no cost to you.
Rural Business Support is considered a leading not-for-profit provider of agribusiness services and
independent support to the primary industry sector. We support primary producers, fishers and other rural
businesses to take action to manage change, risk and business challenges.
In our 2017 client survey 86% of respondents stated they would be worse off had they not seen a rural financial counsellor and 96% would recommend the service to others.
- Help provide a better understanding of your financial position
- Enable you to feel more confident about business decisions
- Assist you to formulate plans to improve business
- Support you to feel better about the future of your business
Pork SA is providing access to additional wellbeing counselling and support. This is also available to you, your family and business colleagues at no cost.
Please tap the links below for other information relating to the recent deterioration in pig trading conditions:
We are here to help. To arrange to speak with a rural financial counsellor please call 1800 836 211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.