The South Australian Murray-Darling Basin Natural Resources Management Board is pleased to announce the opening of the 2017/2018 NRM Agricultural Small Grants.
What is the application criteria?
The NRM Agricultural Knowledge Small Grants funding can be used to undertake the following activities including but not limited to:
· Access a key note or guest speaker/s to present to the group
· Organise a field day for the group
· Host a workshop or webinar
· Host a forum or information session
In addition, projects must demonstrate the following:
· Projects must be driven from an agricultural or horticultural farming group perspective
· Projects must be conducted within the SAMDB NRM region
· Project outcomes must build agricultural training, knowledge or skill of the group.
· Projects must facilitate improved management of natural resources
How much can be applied for?
Each project can apply for up to $3,000+Gst.
What is the opening and closing date for applications?
Applications can be submitted on 1 April 2017 with final submissions due for submission by 5pm 15 May 2017
When do projects need to be completed by?
Projects must be completed, all funding acquitted, and project reports completed and submitted on or before Friday the 1 June 2018. There will be no opportunities for project extensions due to external project funding requirements.
Further information on how to apply?
Further information can be found at Natural Resources SA Murray-Darling Basin’s webpage at
Need assistance or more information?
For assistance, more information, or to discuss your project proposal, please contact:
Mark May, Sustainable Agriculture Officer,
on email@example.com or (08) 8580 1800, or 0400 889 023.